Converting Base SAS® to Java with Carolina provides three main benefits to enterprises:
- Open Architecture. Java program, that is the result of a SAS to Java convertion performed by Carolina, is a natural fit into any modern architecture environment, including web services through true J2EE integration.
- Savings on license fees. Carolina costs about 70% less than SAS.
- Performance gains. Carolina-converted code runs significantly faster than the native SAS program.
- Greater flexibility. Java is an industry-standard environment that runs on all platforms. It is much easier to support than the legacy SAS environment it replaces.
- Better integration. Carolina, as a Java application, supports web services through true J2EE integration.
- Flawless automated conversion. Eliminate time-consuming, error-prone manual conversion.
- Simpler contracts. Carolina is licensed in a simple, straightforward fashion.
- Reduced training costs. Carolina-converted programs can be understood by analysts without training in SAS, and SAS-trained analysts don’t need to learn a new programming language.